I'm working on the final touches for my booth for this Saturday. I'm getting labels on everything, double checking my inventory, and if time allows, I hope to create some unique drawings for the booth!
I will have Avon's brand new Nailwear Pro+. Free polish application with purchase when you stop by my booth. Also, I'll have a few last minute Father's Day ideas and plenty of items to pamper yourself, too. Come see me on Saturday for discounts on future orders, too!
I am excited for the fair. Bring a friend and make a day of it. I hear there will be homemade cinnamon rolls and sugar cookies, too!
Are you planning to come? Leave me a comment to let me know and then check in with me on Saturday to receive an extra special discount just for you, just from me!
Comments must be received by 7pm Friday evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment