Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Host an eParty and earn FREE Avon products!

How does $50 worth of FREE Avon product sound to you?  It's easy!  Host an eParty today.


Q: What is an eParty?
A: It's an online party with your very own personal webpage complete with special party themes, product reviews, personalized online invitations, live chat and virtual makeover.  With the use of a special code, all orders will be tracked so that you receive all the credit from your orders.

Q: How does it work?
A: What I suggest is picking a campaign period.  You tell me an approximate time frame and I'll match it up to a campaign.  Then pick one night during that time for me to be available via live chat.  I'll provide you with 10 catalogs and the web link to your party page.

Q: What's in it for me?
A: Right off the bat, just for saying yes to hosting a party and inviting at least 10 people, you will receive any one Avon product 20% off (up to $10).  Plus, with a party that closes with $50 or more in sales you receive 10% of their order total in FREE Avon product.  Did I mention there is the possibility of more?  With a party closing at $175+ you will receive 20% in FREE Avon.

For those of you pulling out your calculators, here is the math.
A $50 party earns you:  $5 + up to an additional $10 off your hostess gift.
A $175 party earns you: $35 + up to an additional $10 off your hostess gift.
A $250 party earns you: $50 + up to an additional $10 off your hostess gift.

Q: How do I get started?
A: Call me 219-552-1080.  Email me avon@welldonedesigns.net. or Talk to me in person.  I'll get you started right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment